Looking for more information about Five Figure Niche Site?
Well, you’re in luck!
I put together this Five Figure Niche Review to provide you with every piece of information you need to make a 100% informed decision about whether you should invest your time, attention, and money in Five Figure Niche Site or not…
In addition, I’ll let you know about the affiliate course that helped ME go from zero to earning a full-time income online so if you are interested in checking that out, make sure to stick around…
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Five Figure Niche Site Overview
Name of Product:
Five Figure Niche Site
Basic Membership: $690
Advanced Membership: $1290
Premium Membership: $2270
Please note that Five Figure Niche Site’s price might change every now and then so at the time you read this review the prices I’ve listed above might not be 100% accurate…
What is Five Figure Niche Site About?
Five Figure Niche Site is a step-by-step blueprint created by successful SEO and affiliate marketer Doug Cunnington, that teaches you how to create a 5-figure passive income online by building one or more niche websites that are monetized with Amazon’s affiliate program.
A few years ago, Doug used to work a traditional 9-5 job…
However, like most people, he wasn’t really fond of that “corporate drone” kind of lifestyle…
At some point, Doug found out that a lot of regular people like him were quitting the 9-5 rat race and living the “laptop lifestyle” by building affiliate websites.
Doug got intrigued and set sail to achieve the exact same thing.
He bought a hosting plan, a domain name, and got his website up and running.
However, he saw no results…
His website received no visitors and generated no money whatsoever, so he eventually shut it down…
At that point, Doug started a second website which had a much better trajectory than his previous one and was eventually featured in a handful of high-authority blogs and podcasts.
Then he built another website which he grew to generate $15,000+ per month in less than a year (image below).
And then he created yet another website which he eventually sold for $235,000.
After having achieved such success with building affiliate websites, Doug decided to compile all his knowledge in a course that would help other people create highly profitable affiliate sites like him!
And this is how Five Figure Niche Site came to be.
Five Figure Niche Site’s purpose is to reveal to you all the principles, techniques, and strategies that have been proven to consistently work for Doug.
Who Is Five Figure Niche Site For?
Five Figure Niche Site is mainly addressed to those who:
Who is Five Figure Niche Site NOT For?
Five Figure Niche Site is definitely NOT for those who:
If one or more of the instances mentioned right above apply to you, chances are that Five Figure Niche Site is NOT the right course for you, so you might want to check out The Best Affiliate Marketing Courses to Make Money Online in 2020.
Who knows, you might find an affiliate course that suits you better in there.
What's Inside Five Figure Niche Site?
Here’s an overview of everything you’ll get if you join Five Figure Niche Site:
Let’s dig a little deeper, shall we?
13 Training Units
Five Figure Niche Site consists of 13 core training modules which Doug calls “Units”.
Each Unit is broken down to several step-by-step lessons that consist of either video, or text, or both that take you by the hand and walk you through every phase of creating and scaling affiliate websites, such as:
- Picking your niche
- Performing keyword research
- Building your website
- Writing articles
- Analyzing your competition
- Outreaching for backlinks
- & much more
Every lesson contains an actionable plan so that you can successfully implement everything you learned before moving on to the next one.
Everything you’ll come across within Five Figure Niche Site’s training has been tried, tested, and proven to generate results dozens of times both for Doug and his students.
What makes FFNS unique is that it covers a variety of subjects that no other affiliate marketing course covers, such as:
- project management
- hiring & managing people
- automating your business
- KGR – Keyword Golden Ratio (a keyword research technique that Doug himself invented)
Let’s dive a little deeper, shall we?
Note: Click on each Unit to expand.
- Lesson 1: Why the Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: What If…?
- Lesson 3: How Much Can Money Can You Make With Amazon Niche Sites?
- Lesson 1: Techniques for Generating Ideas
- The 3 brainstorming ideas that I use
- The reason why you need to be unfiltered and free during this stage
- How to do some prospecting in Amazon
- Lesson 2: A Primer on Keywords & The Keyword Golden Ratio Method
- The Four types of keywords
- The Two (of the four) that you’ll be targeting or your niche site
- Examples of each of the four types
- Lesson 3: Keyword Research Tools
- The keyword volumes that you’re going to be targeting for your niche site
- The number of keywords that you need to target for your pillars
- What the Keyword Golden Ratio tells us and how to calculate it
- Lesson 4: Summary
- Lesson 1: Two Important SEO Factors
- Lesson 2: Tools
- The signs to look for in the SERPs that indicate it’s a good niche
- Demos for the Competition Analysis Tools
- The thought process and flow of competition analysis that I use – via a screen flow
- Lesson 3: Metrics for Choosing a Niche
- What to analyze for each niche’s search results
- How to fill out the First Page Competition Worksheet
- Lesson 1: Choosing a Domain Name
- Why you don’t want an exact match domain name
- Examples of brandable domains
- Why you should try to get a brand new domain name
- Lesson 2: WordPress and Selecting a Host
- What shared hosting is
- Why you don’t need WP Engine hosting right now
- Why you should NOT waste time on a theme
- Lesson 3: Plugins and Baseline Pages
- Why you don’t want to have many plugins
- What plugins you need
- What pages you need to have in place right away
- Lesson 4: Summary
- Lesson 1: The Value of Content
- The value of content
- “The Content Myth” and why you need less than you think
- The “Content Traffic Profit Sprint” that gets you traffic faster
- A little bit about Agile Project Management and why it can change the way you do nearly everything
- Lesson 2: Content On Your Site
- The 2 types of content you need so that you provide value to your visitors
- WordPress Silos and why you don’t need them for your niche site
- Organizing content with pages and posts so that you don’t have to architect 50+ pieces of content out of the gate
- How to prioritize your content
- Lesson 3: Product Reviews
- What content needs to be in a review
- The Perfect Amazon Review
- Why you need non-affiliate content
- Lesson 4: Where To Get Content
- Why you should write some of the content
- Why you should hire someone for some of the content
- Where to get free images
- Why you can’t just take images you find online
- Using YouTube videos
- Lesson 1: The Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: Adding Affiliate Links
- Lesson 1: Goals
- White, Gray, and Black Hat
- Why pure White Hat is pretty much impossible
- The difference between ‘nofollow’ and ‘dofollow’ links
- The simple 3-step, White Hat link building approach
- Lesson 2: Blog Commenting
- Why comments are great even though the links are ‘nofollow’
- The CommentLuv plugin and why I love it
- The right way to search for blogs to comment on
- More footprints to find blogs to comment on
- Lesson 3: Social Profiles and Guest Posting
- The 3 reasons social profiles are worthwhile, even if they’re ‘nofollow’
- The 8 baseline social profiles that I set up
- The 3 mistakes that I made with guest posting
- The simple steps for guest posting effectively
- The content quality tiers for guest posts
- All the templates that I use for guest posting
- And more…
- Lesson 4: Summary
- Lesson 1: When to scale up and when NOT to
- The wrong way to scale
- Why I like to expand one site vs creating a new site
- The 2 things you need before you should start a new site
- Why you only need a few terms ranking #1 to have a Five Figure Niche Site
- Lesson 2: Be a Manager
- The wrong way to delegate
- The “Super Virtual Assistant” myth
- Why people fail at outsourcing
- The 3 things that you can outsource
- Why templates are the magic bullet to growing
- Lesson 1: Gray Hat Link Building
- Lesson 2: Web 2.0s
- Lesson 3: Private Blog Networks
In this unit, Doug interviews a handful of experts in the digital marketing space, such as:
- Dom Wells (owner of humanproofdesigns.com)
- Rob Atkinson (Digital Nomad)
- Josh Shogren (owner of passionintopaychecks.com)
- Dave Fox (owner of youngcoconutmusic.com)
- Eric Carrell (owner of linkology.io & dofollow.io)
- & much more
Each interviewee shares several tips, tricks, techniques, and strategies that worked for them which you can basically duplicate and implement in your very own websites.
This unit covers the best practices about list-building and email marketing that Doug has been testing and refining for years.
Some of the things you’ll be taught in here include:
- When you should build an email list
- 2 proven techniques to get more people to sign up to your email list
- Tools that’ll help you build your list
- What to send your subscribers in your auto-responder
- How to drive traffic with broadcast emails
- & more
In this unit, Doug will teach you how to locate, join, and implement affiliate programs that work in tandem with Amazon’s.
Some of the things you’ll learn in here include:
- When & why you should work with other affiliate programs
- How to find programs that fit in your niche
- How to market affiliate offers alongside Amazon’s
- How to use email marketing to promote products without being too “sales-y”
Lastly, this unit includes 2 interviews with affiliate marketing experts that run websites which are not monetized with Amazon’s affiliate program.
In FFNS’s last unit, Doug covers the best practices about selling affiliate marketing websites for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Some of the things you’re going to discover here include:
- When you should start considering selling your site
- How to estimate the value of your site
- What you should do before you sell your site to prepare months ahead of time
- What you can do to speed up the selling process
- How to maximize your website’s selling price
- Why it’s better to sell with a business broker, and when it’s not
- & more
Lastly, Doug also shares everything about his very own experience with selling one of his own websites for $235,000.
Five Figure Niche Site offers dedicated support to all its members.
- get stuck and need help to get back on track
- come across technical difficulties or other issues
- have any questions regarding the training
- or whatever else
you can contact FFNS’s support team through email.
According to Doug, his support team is available Monday through Friday during normal business hours and their response time is no more than 72 hours.
In addition, all new Five Figure Niche Site members get 60 days of priority email support.
For most people, having a dedicated support team by their side could make the difference between success and failure.
Private Facebook Group
In addition to its dedicated support team, Five Figure Niche Site offers access to a private, members-only Facebook group which you can leverage to:
- interact with other members of the course
- get answers to your questions
- share your wins & failures
- receive support & motivation
- gain feedback & inspiration
According to Wikipedia and Psychology Today, being part of a community of like-minded people improves your motivation, decreases frustration, boosts happiness, and increases the chances and speed of reaching your goals.
Live Q&A Inner Circle Sessions
As an FFNS member, you’ll also be granted access to Doug’s Live Q&A Inner Circle Sessions.
Those sessions take place weekly or bi-weekly and are usually attended just by a handful of other members of the course.
Each session revolves around the course’s material as well as the tasks you’re supposed to have completed during the previous weeks.
During those sessions you can:
- Ask Doug questions about the training or anything you might be struggling with
- Find out Doug’s answers to the questions of other students of the course
- Watch Doug perform live demonstrations
If you’re unable to attend a particular session, you can send your questions to Doug via email and get your answers by watching the session’s recording once it gets uploaded to your back office.
Lastly, you’ll also get your hands on the recordings of all the Live Q&A Inner Circle Sessions that Doug has held over the years (90+ hours of material).
1-on-1 Coaching With Doug
Last but not least, as a Five Figure Niche Site member, you have the option to receive 4 x 60-minute 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Doug.
During those sessions, Doug gives you his undivided attention so you can work together without any interruptions on any aspect of your business, such as:
- Choosing your niche
- Keyword research
- Setting up your website
- Scaling tactics
- & much more
Many successful Five Figure Niche Site members claim that they owe a great deal of their success to those 1-on-1 coaching calls.
Please note that in order to ensure maximum quality and effectiveness, Doug’s 1-on-1 coaching services are available only to a limited number of people.
How Much Does Five Figure Niche Site Cost?
Five Figure Niche Site offers 3 different membership options:
- 10 monthly payments of $69 ($690 total)
- or a one-time payment of 587 (save $103)
- 10 monthly payments of $129 ($1290 total)
- or a one-time payment of $1097 (save $193)
- 10 monthly payments of $227 ($2270 total)
- or a one-time payment of $1897 (save $373)
Please note that Five Figure Niche Site’s price might undergo changes every now and then so at the time you read this review the prices I’ve listed above might not be 100% accurate…
In addition, the more expensive the membership plan, the more training & resources you’ll get your hands on (see below).
- 8 Training Units
- Private Facebook Group
- Dedicated Email Support
- 13 Training Units
- Private Facebook Group
- Dedicated email support
- Live Q&A Sessions
- 90+ recorded Q&A Sessions
- 13 Training Units
- Private Facebook Group
- Dedicated Email Support
- Live Q&A Sessions
- 90+ recorded Q&A Sessions
- 1-on-1 Coaching With Doug
Five Figure Niche Site Pros
1 • Successful Creator
Doug Cunnington is considered among the most successful online marketers in the world…
Besides Five Figure Niche Site, Doug also runs a couple of additional very successful online presences, such as:
- a personal website – nichesiteproject.com
- a Youtube channel with 20,000+ subscribers
- a podcast called “Doug.Show”
- and a podcast called “Survivethe9to5.com”, whereas he talks about how to be happier while working a normal 9-5 job you hate
On top of that, Doug is also the inventor of the Keyword Golden Ratio (KGR), which is a keyword research technique that helps you locate long-tail and underserved keywords that are almost guaranteed to rank in high positions of Google in a matter of hours.
KGR is mentioned in tons of other affiliate courses and is being currently utilized towards boosting the amount of free traffic by hundreds of high-authority websites.
Lastly, Doug and his work have been featured by many giants in the digital marketing space, such as:
- Empire Flippers
- Optin Monster
Frankly, if your goal is to build a 5-figure income online, Doug is probably among the best people to teach you how.
In fact, as you’ll discover right below, many of Doug’s students have reported success after applying the techniques and strategies he teaches about.
2 • Many Success Stories
You can find dozens of more success stories of Five Figure Niche Site members on Doug Cunnington’s YouTube channel as well as on the course’s private Facebook group.
Important Note: Five Figure Niche Site’s testimonials, case studies, and success examples may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Truth is that most people will never act on the systems they buy, so most of the time their typical results are zero. The biggest factor to succeeding not just with Five Figure Niche Site but with any other given high-quality system is your very own ability to follow through. There is no such thing as a magic bullet or shortcuts to earning money fast neither online nor offline. Your effort is the only factor that will determine your results.
3 • Evergreen
The internet landscape, in general, is constantly evolving.
New rules and practices rise daily to replace old ones…
What worked yesterday might not work today and what works today might not work tomorrow…
Doug does his best to keep Five Figure Niche Site up to date based on the latest internet trends by regularly adding new content as well as updating, adjusting, and/or removing content that’s become obsolete.
For instance, in April 2020 Amazon dramatically lowered all their commission rates…
As a result, almost all affiliate marketers who monetized their websites with Amazon’s affiliate program lost over 50% of their revenue overnight.
With that change, Doug created an additional training module (Unit #11) that teaches students how to bring their revenue back to normal by locating and leveraging affiliate programs that pay higher commissions than Amazon.
Every single member of FFNS is granted access to all of the course’s future updates & new pieces of content completely for free.
4 • Dozens of DFY Templates
On top of everything else Five Figure Niche Site offers, upon joining the course you’ll also get your hands on a number of DFY templates, such as templates for:
- Keyword Research & KGR
- Conducting Link-Building Outreach
- Creating Blogs & Reviews
- Hiring Writers
Not only those templates will save you enormous amounts of time and energy but they’ll also ensure that you follow the exact same processes and procedures that Doug uses to build his own 5-figure websites.
5 • Money-Back Guarantee
Five Figure Niche Site comes with a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
If you don’t like the course for any reason or if you don’t see the results you expect, you can get a full refund as long as you request it within 60 days since you initially purchased it, no questions asked and no hard feelings.
I stand by the Five Figure Niche Site System and believe it will work for you. If not, then it’s no problem – Customer Service and Satisfaction is my #1 priority. – Doug Cunnington
6 • Dripped-Out Training
Unlike the majority of affiliate marketing courses, Five Figure Niche Site doesn’t grant you infinite access to all of its training material at once…
Instead, the course’s training Units are dripped out on a weekly basis.
For instance, the moment you purchase Five Figure Niche Site, you’ll get your hands on Unit #0.
Unit #1 will get unlocked a week later, Unit #2 will get unlocked a week after that, and so on and so forth…
This way Doug ensures that you won’t go through all the training at once, something that could result in you becoming overwhelmed, and taking no action whatsoever (which is something quite a lot of people do).
According to Doug:
When you take courses where you get all the material at once, you are less likely to actually take action. You are more likely to go on to the next lesson before you put into action what you learned in the previous one. This is a great way to get overwhelmed and take no action at all.
Five Figure Niche Site Cons
1 • Very Pricey Enrollment
The main downside of Five Figure Niche Site is that all of its membership options are rather pricey.
Okay, the Basic one which costs $690 is not that bad…
However, the Advanced costs $1290 and the Premium a whopping $2270!
Frankly, those are two of the most expensive membership options I’ve come across in an affiliate course.
The bad news here is that FFNS’s Basic Membership is probably not enough to take you to success by itself as it offers no access to the course’s most valuable resources, such as:
- 5 Advanced Training Units
- the Inner Circle Q&A Sessions
- and the 1-on-1 Coaching with Doug
This means that if you’re serious about making this work, you’ll have to go either for the Advanced or the Premium package.
The even worse news is that the FFNS’s pricey admission is just the tip of the iceberg cost-wise, something that brings us to…
2 • Additional Expenses
On top of Five Figure Niche Site’s high admission fee, you’ll also have to spend even more money on a handful of tools & services that you’ll be using to build and scale your affiliate websites, such as:
- a domain name ($15/year)
- a hosting plan ($10/month)
- keyword research tool ($50-$100/month)
- outsourcing content & hiring writers ($20-$100+/article)
- and an email autoresponder ($19+/month)
Now, truth is that you won’t have to get an autoresponder or hire writers since day #1 but you won’t be able to progress without a domain name, a hosting plan, and a keyword research tool.
So, a rough calculation of your initial additional expenses regarding Five Figure Niche Site would be somewhere between $50-$100 per month.
3 • No Free Trial
When I come across an affiliate marketing course as expensive as Five Figure Niche Site, I expect it to offer some kind of free trial…
Unfortunately, FFNS has no free trial whatsoever…
Nonetheless, you can get a taste of what the course has to offer by consuming Doug Cunnington’s YouTube content.
The videos within Doug’s YouTube channel are like an informal version of the instructional videos within FFNS, so you can basically consider them as your free FFNS trial…
If you enjoy Doug’s YouTube content, then chances are that you’re also going to enjoy FFNS’s training as well.
Also, to be fair, as mentioned earlier, Five Figure Niche Site comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee…
This means that you can basically try the course for a full 60 days before deciding if you actually want to invest your money in the course or get it back.
I guess that this could be considered kind of a free trial as well…
4 • Not so Active Facebook Group
The last thing that turns me off about Five Figure Niche Site, is that its private Facebook group seems to be rather inactive compared to other similar affiliate courses (image below).
Most of the time, an inactive community is a sign of a low-quality course…
However, in this case, it’s probably not…
You see Five Figure Niche Site is open for enrollment a couple of times per year.
This means that the group must be the most active just for a couple of months after each enrollment with its activity slowly declining as time passes and the course’s members become more and more experienced.
How to Join Five Figure Niche Site?
At that moment, enrollment for Five Figure Niche website is closed…
However, you can reserve your seat by going to fivefigurenichesite.com and clicking on the “Join the Waitlist” button.
Then, fill in your name and email and Doug will eventually notify you once enrollment to his course is open.
If you’re interested in joining a high-quality affiliate course as soon as possible, I suggest that you check out a list I’ve put together of The Best Affiliate Marketing Courses to Make Money Online in 2020.
Five Figure Niche Site Review Summary
FFNS’s goal is to help you build websites that generate a 5-figure monthly income.
13 Training Units, 50+ lessons, DFY templates, 90+ recorded Inner Circle Q&A Sessions.
Very pricey memberships. Additional expenses. No free trial. Money-back guarantee.
Dedicated support team. Private Facebook group. Live Q&A Sessions. 1-on-1 Coaching.
A lot of success stories and positive testimonials from members of the course.
Affiliate marketing FAQs
Affiliate marketing is an online business model that involves promoting products or services created and distributed by third-party online merchants in exchange for getting paid a commission for each sale you refer.
In layman’s terms, affiliate marketing is the process of being compensated for helping businesses sell to more customers.
Here’s a bird’s eye view of how affiliate marketing works.
- You join a merchant’s affiliate program
- The merchant gives you a unique affiliate link that points to their e-shop
- You promote your unique affiliate link online (blog, forums, social media, paid ads, etc.)
- Every time someone clicks on your unique affiliate link and makes a purchase on the merchant’s e-shop, the merchant pays you a commission
There are thousands of successful affiliate marketers all around the world. Some of the most well-known ones are:
- Pat Flynn
- Matt Diggity
- Matthew Woodward
- Doug Cunnington
- & more
You can check out a roundup of my 17 favorite examples of affiliate success and their backstories right here.
- Billion-dollar industry
- Very low startup & operational expenses
- Huge income potential
- Flexible & versatile
- Passive income
- Simple to implement
- No technical background
- No customer support
- No physical setup
Affiliate marketers can be divided into five main income groups:
- Total beginners: $0 – $20,000 per year
- Low-level affiliates: $20,000 – $50,000 per year
- Intermediate affiliates: $50,000 – $100,000 per year
- High-level affiliates: $100,000 – $500,000 per year
- Super affiliates: $500,000+ per year
Some of the factors that influence how much you earn as an affiliate marketer include:
- target niche
- available resources
- previous experience
- marketing efforts
- & overall mindset
Here’s a rough income growth timeline of a typical affiliate marketing business:
- months (0-3): no earnings
- months (3-6): first affiliate sale
- months (6-12): $100-$500 monthly
- months (12-18): $1000 monthly
- months (18-24): $3000+ monthly
This timeline isn’t a guarantee of future performance but rather a mere approximation of the income growth of an average affiliate business. Your own timeline could be shorter or longer than projected.
Over the years, I’ve seen aspiring affiliates striking a gold vein just a few months into the industry. On the other hand, I personally know people who’ve been struggling to grow their affiliate revenue to $1000 per month for several years.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most affordable money-making models out there.
Here’s a breakdown of everything you need to get started as an affiliate marketer along with their associated costs:
- web hosting & domain name: $2.95/month (Bluehost)
- keyword research tool: $49/month (Jaaxy)
- expert guidance: $49/month (Wealthy Affiliate)
- email autoresponder: Free for up to 1000 subs (MailerLite)
Please note that on top of expert guidance, Wealthy Affiliate also provides free access to hosting and a keyword research tool so you don’t have to purchase them separately.
The process of getting started with affiliate marketing can be broken down into the following four simple steps:
- Pick a niche
- Launch a blog
- Build an audience
- Promote affiliate products
No, you don’t.
Affiliate marketing is very simple to get started with by virtually anyone regardless of age, education, background, available capital, tech-savviness, professional network, etc.
In fact, most 6-figure affiliate marketers were no more experienced than you currently are when they first ventured into the affiliate marketing industry.
Nonetheless, being knowledgeable in fields like marketing, sales, content production, business management, etc., could help you reach your financial goals somewhat faster.
Is Five Figure Niche Site a Scam or Suggested?
Five Figure Niche Site is absolutely NOT a scam…
In fact, I personally classify the course among the best affiliate marketing courses that currently exist!
Five Figure Niche Site has been built by Doug upon years of trial and error and contains solely those techniques that have been proven to consistently work for him as well as his students.
At the same time, Five Figure Niche Site walks you through the very basics of building and structuring a website so that you can get started on the right foot even if you are a complete beginner.
What separates FFNS from almost all the other affiliate marketing courses out there is that it covers a range of very unique subjects, such as:
- project management
- hiring & managing people
- automating your business
as well as Keyword Golden Ratio (KGR) which is a very effective keyword research technique that Doug himself invented.
In addition, Five Figure Niche Site’s offers support in a multitude of ways, such as
- private Facebook group
- live Q&A sessions
- and 1-on-1 coaching
Such extensive and exquisite support is hard to be found nowadays, especially on MMO courses.
Furthermore, the 90+ pre-recorded Q&A sessions provide such enormous amounts of value that they could be easily sold separately on their own.
Most importantly, FFNS seems to be generating very solid and consistent results to those who follow its training.
Basically, the biggest downsides of the course are
- its high admission price
- the additional monthly expenses
- and its kinda inactive FB group
I really hope that my Five Figure Niche Site Review helped you make an informed decision about whether or not you should invest your time, money, and attention in this course.
At the beginning of this article, I promised that I would let you know about the affiliate course that helped me build a full-time income online…
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and
- it’s free to join & test drive
- has a community of 2+ million members
- offers 24/7 tech support
- provides 100+ hours of core training
- has bred hundreds of success stories
- is much cheaper than FFNS
- offers a website builder & a keyword research tool for free
You can find out more about Wealthy Affiliate -> right here.
If you have any comments or questions, you are encouraged to leave a comment right below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll be more than happy to help you out!