1 • Unrealistic Earnings Claims
The thing that I despise the most about Autopilot Profits is its unrealistic claims about how much money you can earn with it in a very short period of time.
Here are some of its worst claims
- Make $3460.25 in 24 hours EXACTLY! (no more no less)
- With 30 minutes of work, you can make more money in 24 hours than most internet marketers make in a week
- Live the ultimate life of earning millions per day, traveling the world and not giving a fuck without having to go through any trial and error
- Find out a unique and somewhat “mysterious” traffic source (maybe it’s aliens)
- You’ll never fail even if you want to
- All you have to do is enter your name and how you’d like to get paid and cash will start landing on your lap
- The “Done for you” landing page will convert 90% of your traffic to buyers
Then he goes on to say that the system normally costs $3,797.00 or so but that he is so big-hearted that it gives it to us for just $37. That’s 99% off! Apparently according to himself he is insane for doing that and apparently if you pass an offer like this you are insane yourself… LOL 😛
Moreover, he states that you barely made it to his page because he was about to take it down (this actually creates a sense of urgency to take action and purchase the program).
Basically, everything Ewen states in his sales page is a standard sleasy sales technique which is commonly used by scammers to promote low quality products.
I mean, come on!
Earning $3.500 in 24 hours is probably possible if you’re a veteran affiliate marketer. It’s definitely not going to happen for a complete newbie who just purchased a plug and play, magical system.
In fact, no system can ever earn money for you automatically in no time and with no effort so you might as well stop wasting your time looking.
Be aware that I am not saying that you could not earn money on autopilot but it will definitely not happen by clicking a few buttons as described within Autopilot Profits.
It takes time, effort, and patience just like it would take for any other substantial and long-lasting achievement.
2 • Plants Unhealthy Beliefs
The main problem with all those unrealistic claims I talked right above is that they might end up planting unhealthy beliefs about success.
Thinking that you can earn thousands of dollars overnight is a dangerous belief because
- It will definitely never happen
- It gives you false hope and expectations
- Makes you impatient and unwilling to work for it
- Dramatically increases the chances of you quitting when you don’t see the immediate results you expected
- It is actually the exact opposite of how real money is actually made
So, not only Autopilot Profits won’t help you achieve the monetary goals you want but it will actually most likely take you further away from them.
3 • Low-quality Training
Autopilot Profits’ training is just awful both in terms of quantity and quality.
Within the main training you are going to learn how to install a WordPress website and install its plugins which is indeed basic knowledge but definitely not enough to end up earning any serious amount of money online, if any at all.
Frankly, if you browse YouTube for a while, you will definitely be able to find higher quality, more professionally-made training videos on the same subjects completely for FREE.
If you are after extremely high-quality online marketing training, do yourself a favor and check out The 2 Best Affiliate Marketing Training Courses That You Should Join In 2019.
4 • Way Too Many Upsells
I’ve already talked about the infinite confusing upsells that Autopilot Profits offer us.
Personally, I really hate selling, salesmen, as well as being sold to and that’s why since Autopilot Profits’ landing page is a huge sales pitch, it was an enormous turn-off for me.
Let me know how you can actually help me, what your product offers and if it’s something that I consider valuable, I will go ahead and purchase it.
Telling me that your product is going to magically solve all my problems in 1 hour and that there is 1 spot left is not going to really move me.